CatsCreation Photo Club – Love to see pictures? Join today… Its free!
Everybody likes to look at pictures! Even if you don’t own any Golden Persian kittens, Silver Chinchilla kittens, or Shaded Persian kittens, it’s hard to resist taking the time to browse through pictures of these adorable babies. We love our Persians and enjoy taking photos of them so much that we would like to share them with you for free! Simply join our Kitten Photo Club, and you will begin to receive a free original photo in your inbox every week. It is absolutely free, there’s no obligation, and we’re not trying to make a Persian kitten sale! It is simply our way of thanking you for visiting our site and we hope these photos brighten your day!
Why We Share Our Photos
Our Cats Creation site is for people who love their Persian cat’s. Sharing fun photos with other Persian cat lovers is something we enjoy very much. Persians are very curious and playful, and if you own one you know how much fun it is to try to capture special moments with your beautiful baby. Sometimes capturing those moments can be challenging as well! They are so adorable, and seeing their cute little faces peeking out at you from their hiding place can bring much delight. Joining our free kitten photo club allows you to enjoy them as well.
Tips on Taking Your Own Photos
Perhaps you own a Persian kitten such as a beautiful Silver Chinchilla or Shaded Persian and want to take some photos yourself to share. Even though Persians are sweet and docile by nature, getting them to sit still long enough for a photo shoot may be rather challenging! Here are a few tips on how to prepare your Persian for a photograph, and how to capture those best moments on video or film. First let’s look at preparing your Persian kitten:
• Persian cats need a lot of grooming – this is best if done daily – to prevent mats and hairballs. This will also keep them photo ready at all times.
• It is normal for Persians to have eye drainage and tear stains that can mar the beauty of the photo. Keeping the eye area clean with soft, warm damp rag will keep the eye area clean and prevent tear stains.
Capturing the Special Moments
• The best thing to do in capturing the most special moments of your Persian kitten is keeping your camera or video camera close at hand at all times! It is at the times that you may least expect it, that they do the most adorable things!
• Persians love to cuddle, and some of your best photos may be of them cuddling with each other or even curled up in your own lap. They are very expressive and playful, and you may be able to capture some adorable antics while they are playing.
• You can even carefully pose your Golden Persian kittens and Silver Chinchilla Kittens with a backdrop already set up. The best time to capture a pose may be after their tummies are full and they are getting close to taking their after dinner nap. They tend to be more playful when they first wake up, so that may be the best time to photograph them in some pretty funny moments.
If you would like to join our free Photo of the Week Club, simply fill in the form above. You can unsubscribe at any time and there is absolutely no obligation.
What the picture of the week club members are saying…
“Hi Linda, this weeks picture ‘sunshine’ is absolutely one of the best I’ve ever seen…if not the best! How precious.”
“I want that cat She’s a beauty!”
“Is this a new one? Linda, you are a fantastic photographer!”
“Awwwwwwwwwww another Sunshine way too cute.”